Inventing Fun, Facts & Trivia
These materials were compiled by
They were distributed to libraries
and inventor groups around the county in 1998 by the
United Inventors Association USA --
an umbrella organization representing U.S. inventor groups --
in celebration of National Inventors Month (August).
- 9808: Fascinating Facts About Famous Inventions
- 9809: Famous Products Created By
Independent & University Inventors...
NOT Big Companies
- 9810: Famous People & Their
- 9811: Hot Products With Humble Beginnings
- 9812: "They" Said It Couldn't Be Done!
- 9901: Would You Have Bet On These Guys?
- 9902: "Everything" You Always Wanted To Know
About The U.S. Patent & Trademark Office
And here are a couple more compiled by John Janning,
a Dayton, OH, inventor.
- 0008: Big Thinking!
- 0009: Great Moment In Physics